PROTARAS PLAZA HOTEL – PROTARAS, CYPRUS.
Protaras Plaza Hotel is a brand new boutique type 3* hotel with 56 guest rooms which opened in June 2018. It is one of the most recent hotel additions in the beautiful Protaras Resort, at the South-eastern corner of Cyprus with a unique location right in the centre of the resort, steps away from the abundance of shops, restaurants and bars and a mere 80 metres from the famous FIG TREE BAY beach.
The hotel has a 4 storey main building with lift access to all floors. Each room features a bathroom with a walk-in rain- forest shower, a hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone*, in-room safe*, fridge*, central air conditioning and a multi-channel satellite TV (*charges may apply). The majority of the rooms are double bedded (twin beds on request) with a balcony and land view, limited sea view or sea view.
BARS & RESTAURANTS
Protaras Plaza Hotel offers a large variety of food and beverage options:
• The Main (indoor) Restaurant, “Lemoni” serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in the evenings Buffet style (in the off season a set menu) . The outdoor terrace “La Piazza”, is operating as an Italian a la carte restaurant (May to October).
• The Asian Restaurant, “SUSHI LA”, where guests can enjoy dinner al fresco, from a large variety of Asian and Sushi dishes from our Buffet. (Open only from May to October).
• The “Bloom” Pool Bar conveniently situated next to the pool, where guests can enjoy refreshing drinks, ice-creams and a large variety of snacks, for lunch and throughout the day. (Weather permitting - May to October).
• The “Lo.Bee”, Main Bar found in the main hotel lobby with seating both inside and outside, where a large variety of alcoholic beverages, expertly prepared by our barmen can be sipped.
• The Cafe which is part of the “Lo.Bee”, Main Bar, right on the main Protaras strip, where cold and hot beverages and drinks, fresh fruit and a mouth-watering variety of sweets and desserts are served.
• The “REVO” Roof-Top Revolving Lounge Bar, generally acknowledged as the “in” place of the resort, is found on the top of the hotel, with a unique revolving stage and its own panoramic lift access, benefiting from fantastic views of Protaras and the Fig Tree Bay and the star studded skies in the evenings. Guests can enjoy a large variety of signature cocktails and a large variety of alcoholic drinks and beverages, expertly prepared by our barmen. For the ones that may feel a bit hungry there is a variety of sushi or fruit, or cheese platters to choose from. (Open end of May to end of September).
• Starbucks Coffee Shop in the hotel premises under separate management.